Salmon Poke Bowl
Recipe from Kelly Leveque
Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound sushi-grade salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 or 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes. Add the salmon and scallions and gently stir to dress the salmon. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pit, peel, and cube the avocado into chunks the size of the salmon. Add to the bowl and mix gently.
- To serve, divide the kale between two bowls. Top with the poke and sliced cucumbers.