Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tsp -1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (could use coconut flour as a substitute)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp allspice
- Add wet ingredients to mixer and mix really well.
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients. Then add to mixer with wet.
- After fully blended, add 1/4-1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Line muffin cups with liners and spread evenly.
- Back at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!