Collard Green Asian Wrap
Recipe from Healthy Little Peach
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken (1/2 cup per wrap)
- 2 large collard green leaves
- 1/4 cup red cabbage sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered carrots
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced longways
- Rinse your collard greens and pat dry with a paper towel. Use a knife to cut down the stem to make it easier for folding.
- Place your leaf dark side down and start adding your chicken, carrots, red cabbage, cucumbers and avocado
- Start wrapping the collard green leaf just as you would a burrito. Cut in half and dip in the Asian dressing. Enjoy!
For the Dressing
- To a small bowl, add the coconut aminos, sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, pepper, ground ginger, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
- Mix together with a spoon until completely combined.