Beef Bone Broth
- 1.5-2 lbs grass-fed beef bones
- 1-2 leeks washed, trimmed, and cut in half
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic bulb, cut in half (cut through the cloves)
- 1-2 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1-2 celery stalks, cut in 2
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Handful of parsley
- 2-inch piece of peeled ginger
- 1-2 Tbsp fish sauce
- Ideally, place all ingredients in your slow cooker, but if you do not have a slow cooker, you can simmer on the stovetop.
- Fill with water and cook on low for 20-24 hours. Strain.