Banana Chocolate chip Paleo Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
Whisk dry ingredients together in a bowl:
- You can also add chopped walnuts if you desire.
If adding chocolate chips, add to dry ingredients - I use about 1/2 cup of guittard dark chocolate chips
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
Mix wet ingredients together in a bowl:
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly
- Line a muffin pan with parchment liners and drop about 1/2 cup or a little less of the batter into each cup. Makes 12 muffins. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Sometimes I need to bake them a couple extra minutes.
- To make pumpkin muffins, add 1 tsp allspice and 1 tsp ginger to the dry ingredients. Replace the bananas with 1 cup pumpkin puree.